Senior Full Stack Engineer
Checksum.ai is at the forefront of artificial intelligence, using AI to automatically QA software based on real user behavior. Our AI models learn how to use apps and create realistic and durable tests so engineering teams can move fast without breaking your product.
We are looking for a creative, self motivated and results-driven full stack developer who will join the founding team to work on this one of a kind challenge.
You’re a builder and a hands-on problem solver. Hooking into a concept and quickly and continuously extracting value is what you do. Your knowledge and experience allow you to stay organized and efficient in a typical dynamic and “noisy” startup environment. You’re a team player and most probably also a leader and mentor. Finally, the thought of joining an early-stage startup makes you feel excited taking into account the responsibility and hard work it entails en route to success.
- BSc in computer science or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of hands-on/leading fullstack development
- Significant web development experience building software services for SaaS solutions from high-level architecture design to continuous implementation and maintenance
- Experience in taking e.g. Figma mockups and building end-to-end web applications, owning the entire stack.
- Experience with server-side languages such as TS/Node.js, Python, Ruby, or Java
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Experience with end-to-end testing frameworks like Cypress or Playwright
- Experience with implementing software testing automation
- Knowledge of CI/CD and DevOps methodologies
Why should you apply?
- Opportunity to join a startup at the very first steps but already after substantial funding
- Shape the company’s DNA with us, create impact farther than the engineering scope
- Design the engineering systems from scratch. Choose your tech stack, coding language and architecture
- Work closely with serial entrepreneurs with exists over $1B
- Competitive salary and generous equity