Senior Machine Learning Engineer
Checksum.ai is hiring a Machine Learning / AI Engineer to join the founding team!
We are a well funded, early stage startup led by serial entrepreneurs with over $1B in exits to Salesforce and Microsoft.
Checksum.ai is at the forefront of artificial intelligence, using AI to automatically QA software based on real user behavior. Our AI models learn how to use our customers’ applications and create realistic and durable tests so engineering teams can move fast.
We are looking for a creative, self motivated and results-driven ML/AI Engineer who will join the founding team to work on this one of a kind challenge.
You’re a builder and a hands-on problem solver. Hooking into a concept and quickly and continuously extracting value is what you do. Your knowledge and experience allow you to stay organized and efficient in a typical dynamic and fast-paced startup environment. You’re a team player and most probably also a leader and mentor.
Finally, the thought of joining an early-stage startup makes you feel excited taking into account the responsibility and hard work it entails en route to success.
- At least 5 years of experience (industry or academic) in the machine learning domain.
- Background in Computer Vision and/or Natural Language Processing.
- Experience with machine learning frameworks such as TensorFlow or PyTorch.
- Having a PhD is not important to us but a track record of building real things in production is.
- Solid programming foundations and understanding of backend development principles including solution architecture, API design, databases and server-side frameworks.
- Proficiency in data preprocessing techniques, exploratory data analysis, and feature engineering.
- Experience in deploying and scaling AI models in production environments.
- Familiarity with containerization technologies such as Docker and orchestration tools like Kubernetes.
- Experience with algorithm design and implementation, using heuristics, working with sequential data and graphs, monitoring results and improving
Why should you apply?
- Opportunity to join a startup at the very first steps but already after substantial funding
- Shape the company’s DNA with us, create impact farther than the engineering scope
- Design the engineering systems from scratch. Choose your tech stack, coding language and architecture
- Work closely with serial entrepreneurs with exists over $1B
- Competitive salary and generous equity