Habu is a startup that is redefining how companies do data-driven marketing in a privacy-first era. We are the platform trusted by product teams at Disney, Kroger / 84.51, and others to allow them to build their clean room platforms in a privacy-by-design environment. Additionally, we’re trusted by some of the world’s smartest marketing organizations at L'Oreal, Asics, and others to help them generate insights using privacy-safe data sharing across their strategic marketing partnerships.
We firmly believe in the value of company culture which holds true to our core principles of grit, empathy, collaboration, authenticity, and innovation. These values ring true in the people, products, and passion on display each and every day. We understand what makes experiences transformative in our company and with our clients, and we know Habu can help.
You Will: Design, develop & deliver documentation for the Habu user guides and API documentation for various audiences and personas. Work with internal teams to obtain an in-depth understanding of the product and the documentation. Interested in helping with writing projects across the company.
What You’ll be Doing:
- Work with internal teams to obtain an in-depth understanding of the product and the documentation requirements, keep up to date with product status and feature enhancements
- Design, develop & deliver documentation for the Habu user guides and API documentation tailored to both technical (Data Scientist) and non-technical (business user) audiences.
- Gather feedback from customers, internal and external, to improve our documentation
- Write easy-to-understand user interface text, online help and developer guides
- Provide feedback on API standards and consistency between API designs
- Help evaluate and select tools and technologies for portal publishing
- Develop content re-use and single-sourcing strategies
- BS/BA Degree in Engineering or Computer Science preferred; related degree or work experience
- 5+ years’ experience maintaining customer- and developer-facing documentation, including technical and API references
- 2+ years' experience in Advertising Technology (Ad Tech) space
- Proven ability to work with developers and write for a developer audience
- Understanding of OpenAPI, GraphQL, gRPC, and Async APIs
- Experience writing documentation for APIs, SDKs, components, and tools
- Ability to develop SDKs and write code snippets in multiple languages is a plus
- New category and Greenfield Space
- Well-Funded - Habu Raised $25M in Series B Funding in Q4 2021.
- Rich On Target Earnings Potential
- Equity for All Employees
- Excellent Medical benefits for you and your family
- Life & Long-Term disability insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Work-Life Balance
- Adjustable Work Schedule
- Remote Work Schedule Encouraged
- Remote Work Perks
Generous Holidays & Paid Time Off:
- Open PTO
- Company-wide day off quarterly
- Five (5) Volunteer Days
- Standard Annual Holidays
- End of year company wide close 5 days