Senior UX/UI Designer
Habu is a startup that is redefining how companies do data-driven marketing in a privacy-first era. We are the platform trusted by product teams at Disney, Kroger / 84.51, and others to allow them to build their clean room platforms in a privacy-by-design environment. Additionally, we’re trusted by some of the world’s smartest marketing organizations at L'Oreal, Asics, and others to help them generate insights using privacy-safe data sharing across their strategic marketing partnerships.
We firmly believe in the value of company culture which holds true to our core principles of grit, empathy, collaboration, authenticity, and innovation. These values ring true in the people, products, and passion on display each and every day. We understand what makes experiences transformative in our company and with our clients, and we know Habu can help.
About the Role
Habu has built the most robust, flexible, interoperable clean room solution on the planet. Our platform enables clean room product teams to provide compelling analytics and actionable insights to their clean room partners, all while enforcing data privacy and governance standards end-to-end. Furthermore, we allow marketers to author and automate data collaboration use cases with their partners, providing them with the information to win with data-driven marketing in today’s environment.
Habu is looking for a Senior UX/UI Designer to help us shape our product experience to allow our users to quickly and intuitively unlock the power of Habu Clean Rooms at scale. This role will work directly with Product and Engineering leadership in order to align company objectives, product features, and customer feedback with the product and design roadmaps. In addition, this role will own and drive the adoption of standardized design processes to ensure design excellence across the Habu platform. The salary range for this role is $140K to $180K.
What You’ll Do:
- Influence Habu’s product roadmap: You’ll become an expert in how users are engaging with the platform, what their jobs-to-be-done are, what features are being prioritized, and what KPIs the Product Team is aligned to. Combining this knowledge with a lockstep relationship with the Product Team, you will add platform enhancements and design upgrades to the roadmap while also designing new features.
- Work cross-functionally across the development process: As new features are built, you will work across Product and Engineering to understand technical constraints & dependencies, their impact on design decisions and user experience, and work to manage trade offs to help balance design excellence with delivery timelines. Furthermore, you will maintain & refine our design system and style guide / component library with Engineering to ensure visual cohesion and efficiency across the platform. You will also collaborate with Marketing to ensure consistent branding across marketing materials and the product.
- Act as a player-coach, building Habu’s design function and executing individual deliverables: As Habu’s first in-house designer, you will have opportunities to think strategically about design decisions, to upgrade the platform’s design system, and to solidify design processes and artifacts for scale. We will also need you to execute on developing high quality designs: creating workflows, wireframes, detailed interaction & visual design, and prototypes when needed.
- Co-own the experience and adoption for critical jobs-to-be-done: From kickoff, to design, through development & release, and (most importantly) extending into user research, you will directly influence feature design, performance measurement, and enhancements. Furthermore, you will work with the Product team to measure adoption, get feedback, and advocate for design changes that help users more easily achieve their objectives.
Who You Are:
We are looking for someone to partner closely with Product and Engineering and to take ownership of Habu’s users’ experience. Our teams want to be challenged to bring design excellence to our product to simplify our workflows and to allow our customers to scale. We are looking for scrappy individuals that want to work cross-functionally, iterate quickly, and advocate for key design elements they believe in. We are also looking for someone who is committed to user-centered design and is willing to gather data in non-conventional ways (session viewing, presenting prototypes, etc.). A major benefit would be an individual who brings knowledge around how other SaaS / enterprise software products have deployed good designs (and who also knows the pitfalls of bad designs).
- New category and Greenfield Space
- Well-Funded - Habu Raised $25M in Series B Funding in Q4 2021.
- Rich On Target Earnings Potential
- Equity for All Employees
- Excellent Medical benefits for you and your family
- Life & Long-Term disability insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Work-Life Balance
- Adjustable Work Schedule
- Remote Work Schedule Encouraged
- Remote Work Perks
Generous Holidays & Paid Time Off:
- Open PTO
- Company-wide day off quarterly
- Five (5) Volunteer Days
- Standard Annual Holidays
- End of year company wide close 5 days