Associate Customer Success
Habu is a startup that is redefining how companies do data-driven marketing in a privacy-first era. We are the platform trusted by product teams at Disney, Kroger / 84.51, and others to allow them to build their clean room platforms in a privacy-by-design environment. Additionally, we’re trusted by some of the world’s smartest marketing organizations at L'Oreal, Asics, and others to help them generate insights using privacy-safe data sharing across their strategic marketing partnerships.
We firmly believe in the value of company culture which holds true to our core principles of grit, empathy, collaboration, authenticity, and innovation. These values ring true in the people, products, and passion on display each and every day. We understand what makes experiences transformative in our company and with our clients, and we know Habu can help.
The Customer Success team is responsible for ensuring that Habu customers realize business value from their investment in our technology. The ideal candidate will combine a strong working knowledge of technology (cloud, data, mar/ad-tech) with the ability to support and drive business strategy (adoption, use case definition, stakeholder management) for our customers. Our Customer Success team operates on the front lines of this emerging technology category, and plays a critical role in defining and expanding the ways in which Habu technology is leveraged for customer use cases, spanning marketing and digital advertising to more general data collaboration and Data Science needs. This role will work in close collaboration with the larger Customer Success and Analytics teams.
As our products continue to evolve, our Customer Success team is intently focused on: 1) accelerating time-to-value; 2) driving adoption of analytics and data collaboration at scale; 3) integrating customer feedback to expand our capabilities and build better technology. These goals inform many of the key responsibilities for the Associate Customer Success Lead and starts with driving efficient, repeatable and successful implementations to help advance delivery of quantifiable value to the business to increase renewals and prevent churn.
This role partners closely with each Customer Success account owner to drive technical implementations forward in a timely manner and own different aspects of customer engagements across our portfolio, becoming more strategically focused over time. The role must achieve a deep technical understanding of Habu’s architecture and product capabilities, and effectively develop and execute on detailed and repeatable implementation plans across the customer and partner base, which will evolve into increased support and ownership of customer engagements over time. We are operating in a new and rapidly evolving space, so the right candidate must have a track record of driving customer value and results. This is a strategic hire for a fast-growing company that will help shape and accelerate our customer engagements.
What you’ll be doing:
- Manage onboarding for incoming accounts and partners: developing detailed project plans according to each party’s needs, consulting and advising on initial customer and partner meetings, owning action items and deliverables and orchestrating end-to-end onboarding with customer stakeholders and key partners.
- Co-lead software implementations based on the defined solution design for each customer and partner with support from the Customer Success account owner, including detailing key deliverables and milestones for a timely implementation and identifying and advising on optimal solutions based on cloud architecture alignment (ie Snowflake, Google BigQuery, AWS, Databricks).
- Partner with Customer Success account owners to ensure continued alignment on project plans in order to drive implementations to completion in a timely manner.
- Work with technical teams to expedite data readiness on the customer and partner sides, including dictating prioritization of deliverables, delegating ownership of work across stakeholders and supporting technical configuration of data connections and systems.
- Work directly with external stakeholders to gather implementation requirements, communicate updates and findings, obtain approval on deliverables and build relationships.
- Own project-based customer work delegated by the Customer Success account owners to help drive an engagement forward both tactically and strategically, including developing and presenting deliverables with support from the account owner.
- Manage Support ticket queue to answer and troubleshoot incoming onboarding and technical requests from customers and partners, including configuration and usability questions, and errors and bugs.
- Represent the voice of the customer for Product & Engineering teams, delivering actionable feedback and informing product enhancements.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- 3+ years of experience in customer-facing roles, such as Implementation, Project Management, Customer success and/or Customer Support roles within a growing B2B software, SaaS or data technology business - or equivalent experience. Desire to work with customers both technically and strategically.
- Experience owning and/or supporting complex implementations across diverse use cases with a focus on data & analytics and marketing & advertising technology.
- Proven ability to to drive customer engagements, including defining solution approaches and communicating and delegating objectives and task-oriented work according to defined timelines.
- Ability to translate intricate, technical concepts into user-friendly processes and approaches.
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills. Proven success working in a collaborative, team-oriented environment; self-starter who is energized by the challenge of early-stage
- Strong business acumen, problem solving and time management skills; exceedingly detail-oriented.
- New category and Greenfield Space
- Well-Funded - Habu Raised $25M in Series B Funding in Q4 2021.
- Rich On Target Earnings Potential
- Equity for All Employees
- Excellent Medical benefits for you and your family
- Life & Long-Term disability insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Work-Life Balance
- Adjustable Work Schedule
- Remote Work Schedule Encouraged
- Remote Work Perks
Generous Holidays & Paid Time Off:
- Open PTO
- Company-wide day off quarterly
- Five (5) Volunteer Days
- Standard Annual Holidays
- End of year company wide close 5 days