Senior Mobile Engineer
Bengaluru, Karnataka, India · Bengaluru, Karnataka, India · Karnataka, India
Posted on Monday, October 30, 2023
- Work as a front end lead engineer ensuring that robust and scalable solutions are implemented
- Architect applications for complex use cases while maintaining the simplicity of code.
- Ensure applications are performing to scale.
- Actively participate in design and code reviews to build robust applications and prototypes.
- Quick turnaround time (TAT) in feature developments and bug fixes.
- Understand user feedback to incorporate changes in the website/mobile design.
- Coach, guide and mentor developers in accomplishing architecture, design and implementation goals in addition to individual contribution in coding.
- B. E/B. Tech or any other similar qualification with at least 5 years of experience in UI technology stack.
- Demonstrated experience in building and deploying high volume, high transaction-based, distributed mobile applications.
- Demonstrated ability to develop websites on cloud platforms such as AWS, GCP.
- Understanding of Full stack modern technologies from the UI layer to middleware and DB layer in detail.
- Deep understanding of browser internals and exposure to the network stack and common design patterns followed in front-end projects.
- Understanding of engineering practices such as Deployments, Release management, etc
- Experience in working with microservices architecture.
- Should have sound knowledge in computer science fundamentals like data structure, object-oriented programming and possess excellent communication skills.
- Good experience in building scalable web applications preferably from e-commerce or start-up backgrounds.
- You should always be on top of trending UI technologies and willing to contribute back to the open-source network.