Sales & Business Development
United States · Remote
Posted on Thursday, May 18, 2023
Build the future of data privacy. Join the Ketch team.
Who we are
We are an early-stage startup disrupting the data privacy and cybersecurity market. Our patent-pending technology empowers business and software engineers with a deploy once, comply-and-secure-everywhere framework for exerting perfect control over every scrap of responsibly gathered data. This intelligent and pervasive data fabric underpins our vision to move from rules to tools to ensure privacy is respected as an essential human right.
What we are looking for
We’re looking for Account Executives (Chicago, New York Metro - ideal location) with a passion and a solid track record building and owning strong relationships with partners, prospects and customers. In this role, you will be responsible for building high growth and repeatable business in your territory. You will work well cross functionally with business development, solutions engineering, customer success, product management, professional services, support, and finance teams.
You'll be able to demonstrate success with:
- Prospecting Accounts – Prospect for new business across multiple functional areas within the company, including leveraging leads provided by marketing, and maintain the appropriate pipeline coverage
- Building Relationships – Gain a deep understanding of the customer’s processes and problems. Ensure the right questions are being asked and answered. Bring unique value to every interaction. Develop relationships with multiple buying personas within the prospect account
- Articulating Value – Connect prospect’s business objectives (both functional and corporate) with the Ketch solution.
- Driving Sales Execution – Lead enterprise agreements to close being proactive in all aspects of opportunity development. Prepare accurate forecasts, building a funnel to cover targets, documenting activities in Salesforce and performing other tasks necessary to drive revenue and communicate activities to sales management
- Closing Opportunities – Develop and actively manage interactions within the customer buying cycle using standard processes. Handle different kinds of sales scenarios and negotiate in a manner that drives towards close. Gain buy-in from multiple stakeholders
- Effective Account Coordination – Use a disciplined approach to effectively and efficiently involve pre-sales and post-sales support.
- Demonstrating Proficiency – Become proficient with a working knowledge and understanding of Ketch products and solutions
- 5-8+ years of quota-carrying sales experience at a software/technology company
- Track record of qualifying and closing consultative led sales, particularly multi-year and subscription-based services
- Ability to work within a virtual global team environment
- Exceptional ability to create and foster relationships across enterprise C-suite executives and build consensus among the buying team
- Exceptional time and people management skills to marshal resources and advance opportunities
- Well-versed in the data management and/or data privacy industry
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Entrepreneurial mind-set and desire to solve problems
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. Individuals seeking employment with us are considered equally and without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
We do not accept resumes from headhunters, placement agencies, or any 3rd parties. All submissions will be considered a gift and no fee will be due.
See more open positions at Ketch
Something looks off?