Pre-Sales Solution Architect
IT, Sales & Business Development
United States · Remote
Posted on Friday, May 19, 2023
PRE-SALES SOLUTION ARCHITECT
Build the future of data privacy. Join the Ketch team.
Our Sales Engineering organization is seeking a Solution Architect focused on solving our prospective customers' most complex problems and closing high velocity deals. In this role, you will be the frontline subject matter expert with prospective customers and partners. You will be expected to gain a deep understanding of customer requirements, position the technical differentiation of our platform, develop complex technical demonstrations, support enterprise Proof of Concepts, and work with the Sales team to ultimately close business. You will be a critical link between sales, product management and engineering teams while successfully operating with a high degree of autonomy.
As a Solution Architect, you must share our passion and vision in helping our prospective customers and partners enable the evolution to Programmatic Privacy, thrive in a dynamic environment, and have the flexibility and willingness to jump in and get things done. You are equally comfortable in both a business and technical context, interacting with executives and going toe-to-toe with technical audiences.
In this role you will have an opportunity to:
- Present the Ketch platform and vision to executives and technical contributors at prospects, customers and partners
- Work hands-on with prospective customers to demonstrate and communicate the value of the Ketch platform throughout the sales cycle, from demo to solution design to custom proofs of concept
- Own detailed technical customer conversations, including data, system and security architectures
- Immerse yourself in the always growing and evolving data privacy industry, maintaining a deep understanding of competitive technologies and how to position Ketch in relation to them
- Collaborate with Product Management, Engineering, and Marketing teams to continuously innovate Ketch’s products and messaging
- Assist with RFP responses
- Support enablement activities of the Solution Engineering organization
- Outstanding presenting skills to both technical and executive audiences, including whiteboard, presentations and demonstrations
- Designing end to end solutions including reference architectures
- Enjoy working in a rapidly changing environment with dynamic objectives
- Passion to continuously learn new technologies and ability work independently
- Solid domain knowledge of privacy or security industries
- Broad range of experience within large-scale database and cloud technologies
- 5+ years of experience architecting technical solutions for large enterprises
- Preferred: Experience working with Docker or other container platforms and supporting technologies such as Kubernetes
- Preferred: Familiarity with distributed application concepts
About our team:
- Our Sales Engineers are goal oriented and driven by success. We love to learn, are open to feedback and are passionate about being successful. Ketch is growing rapidly and we’re scaling our team to help enable and accelerate our growth. We’re looking for people with a growth mindset and the pragmatic insight to solve for today while building for the future.
- The Ketch Trust by Design Platform is a coordinated set of applications, infrastructure, and APIs that collapses the cost and complexity of privacy operations and mobilizes responsibly gathered data for deeper customer engagement and top-line growth. With Ketch Programmatic Privacy, companies can adapt programmatically to fast-changing regulations while managing risk and cutting operational and privacy engineering costs by 80%. With Ketch Data Stewardship, businesses achieve complete, dynamic data control and intelligence over a company’s vital data assets, building trust and creating the foundation for responsible AI and advanced data and analytics initiatives.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. Individuals seeking employment with us are considered equally and without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
We do not accept resumes from headhunters, placement agencies, or any 3rd parties. All submissions will be considered a gift and no fee will be due.
See more open positions at Ketch
Something looks off?