Senior Frontend Engineer
San Francisco, CA, USA
Posted on Friday, August 11, 2023
Senior Frontend Engineer
Who we are
We are an early-stage startup looking to disrupt the data privacy and cybersecurity market. Our product will deliver technology, not process, to help businesses deliver value to consumers while leveraging their data without violating privacy and trust requirements. Our patent-pending innovation combines cryptography, differential privacy, and distributed ledgers, to ensure ownership, and use of consumer data, adhering to regulations by design.
What you will be doing at Ketch
We are looking for a highly skilled frontend engineer who is comfortable with large scale systems engineering projects to join our frontend engineering team.
What we are looking for
Our ideal candidate is a technical expert that gets things done by using their smarts and whatever tools make sense for the job at hand. Someone who is passionate about user interfaces and experiences on web and mobiles. Someone who loves to stand on the shoulders of giants to solve new problems and thrives in a rapidly innovating space working with other smart people.
Below is a detailed breakdown of responsibilities:
- Develop frontend applications and features primarily in ReactJS, with help from React-Router, Material UI, and Typescript
- Take ownership of what you build and take pride in building it better
- Build and improve the foundations, tooling and automation to improve DevEx and quality
- Collaborate closely with product, design and backend peers in delivering striking user experiences on our SaaS platform
Your tech friends would say you:
- Have built web or mobile apps deployed in cloud-native environment (AWS, GCP, Azure)
- Are excited about building a SaaS product used by enterprises and showcased on their front-page websites. You are comfortable building this software in a collaborative way, even directly with customers.
- Are autonomous, a fast learner, and comfortable with shifting contexts. You can move quickly without sacrificing quality.
- Communicate tech concepts, decisions, limitations, and trade-offs clearly and proactively.
- Have some full-stack development experience. Our backend is in Go, but experience with Go is not required
- Are ambitious about improving the environment around you, improving the platforms, processes, practices, and architecture with which you build and run software
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. Individuals seeking employment with us are considered equally and without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
We do not accept resumes from headhunters, placement agencies, or any 3rd parties. All submissions will be considered a gift and no fee will be due.