Solution Architect (Post Sales)
IT, Sales & Business Development
San Francisco, CA, USA
Posted on Thursday, November 30, 2023
The ideal candidate for this position has managed customer implementations as a Sales Engineer / SE, Solution Architect / SA, Technical Architect in a post sale organization.
An adept Solution Architect with an in-depth proficiency in debugging, optimising, and customising a spectrum of software capabilities. Possessing a comprehensive understanding of website and mobile app development, web services, scripting, and integrations, this professional excels in fine-tuning existing systems to develop a comprehensive solution to meet customer needs.
What will your day-to-day look like
- Work closely with CSMs, product managers, and engineers to deliver a world-class customer experience to ensure customers achieve a fast and significant return on their investment
- Deliver compelling presentations, architectural blueprint documents, and requirements-gathering workshops to influence the strategic direction of our projects and lead customers through solution design
- Lead the creation, delivery (development and configuration), and testing of a comprehensive business solution and all related documentation including future state process, configuration dictionaries, etc.
- Coordinate with internal R&D, technical integrations, and partner integrations teams to stay on top of product capabilities as well as influence future direction
Skills and Qualifications
- Proficient in tailoring pre-existing solutions, including websites, mobile apps, and integrations, to meet specific business requirements without requiring extensive redevelopment.
- In-depth understanding of RESTful and SOAP APIs, capable of identifying and addressing issues in existing API integrations, enhancing data flow, security, and efficiency.
- Adept at utilising Postman to test and troubleshoot APIs, ensuring correct functionality, identifying anomalies, and making necessary adjustments
- Working knowledge in developing cross-platform mobile applications using tools like React Native, Flutter, or native development environments (Swift, Kotlin), ensuring consistent functionality and aesthetics across different devices
- Extensive experience in integrating third-party services and tools into applications, enhancing functionality and providing additional features. Familiar with OAuth, API keys, and authentication protocols
- Understanding of scalable distributed systems and experience with Container Orchestration (Docker, Kubernetes, Helm) is a plus
- Experience in leveraging DB technologies including Oracle, MySQL, Postgres, MongoDB etc and storage technologies like Amazon S3 and Google Cloud Storage is a plus
- Ability to build relationships across stakeholders in R&D, sales, and engineering
- Excellent oral, written, presentation, and interpersonal skills
We are an early-stage startup looking to disrupt the data privacy and cybersecurity market. Our product delivers technology, not process, to help businesses deliver value to consumers while leveraging their data without violating privacy and trust requirements. Our patent-pending innovation combines cryptography, differential privacy, and distributed ledgers, to ensure ownership, and use of consumer data, adhering to regulations by design.
Ketch culture is based on the following values: Passion, Growth, Grit, Collaboration, and Integrity. Our culture oxygenates all of our decision making, everything from who we hire, how we build teams and products and companies, and especially how we treat each other and get work done.
Yes, we have perks, but don’t mistake free kombucha with an electrifying work environment, inspiring coworkers, interesting problems, meaningful work, and the opportunity to have an impact!
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. Individuals seeking employment with us are considered equally and without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
We do not accept resumes from headhunters, placement agencies, or any 3rd parties. All submissions will be considered a gift and no fee will be due.
-1st preference is to have the Solution Architect work in the San Francisco Bay Area. This would be a hybrid remote role working in our San Francisco office collaborating with the engineering team.
-2nd preference is fully remote across the US.