Web Developer- Marketing & Growth
Markov ML is a well-funded VC-backed startup building a collaborative datacentric AI platform for enteprises.
We are serial entrepreneurs with over $1B in exits to date and are now working on our next big thing. We've big plans for 2022, and are looking for a few more ambitious folks to join us in this journey. While we realize that creativity is not bound by experience, we have seen our successful hires to have at least 5+ years of experience in a product company.
- Partner with design and product marketing to build out the website in a way that tells a strong story to more of our audiences - i.e., MarkovML for Data Analysis, MarkovML for Product Managers, and MarkovML for ML Engineers.
- Drive the full stack development of our site.
- Ensure the full site is accessible, reliable, performant, instrumented, and optimized to increase conversions across multiple geographies.
- Partner closely with growth to improve the performance of every page.
- Build product experiences on the website so that people can visualize and understand how it operates and its benefits.
- Pioneer external satellite sites, special projects, and experiments.
- Help evolve our modern, component-based marketing architecture.
- 3+ years of experience building scalable platforms
- Experience working with a front-end framework such as React or Vue (we use React + Next.js)
- Familiarity with structured data and headless CMS platforms like Unbounce/ ContentFul
- Motivation to maximize business impact and the ability to roll up one's sleeves and get scrappy to make it happen
- Rigorous attention to detail across the entire stack – someone who wants to make sure our website is a perfect ambassador for our brand on the front end and technically sound on the server-side
- A good understanding of accessibility.
- Passionate about getting creative, reasoning from first principles, and not just building things because other companies like us have in the past.
- You love to reach for the fresh and bold.
- A brand mindset that gets excitement and joy out of telling stories in new ways and trying new things that haven't been seen before on a SaaS website ✨
- Energy around collaborating with artists, writers, other designers, as well as engineers