Head of Engineering
Revenue leadership needs to accelerate revenue growth and deliver reliably. Now. And every quarter. Amid these demands, their go-to-market org cannot keep pace with customer risks and opportunities, causing it to deal with one fire after another and miss their targets.
There is a better way. That’s RevAmp. We Inspect, Identify & Intervene so revenue leadership can confidently deliver the numbers. RevAmp inspects the entirety of the revenue operation. RevAmp identifies the issue and intervenes through notification and automated actions when something is amiss. RevAmp is DataDog for revenue.
About the Job
As Head of Engineering, you will be responsible for the design and development of the application, ensuring application stability, security, and responsiveness. You’ll own the technology infrastructure, architecture, and software development lifecycle and be our lead voice on technology decisions. You’ll hire and manage a team of rockstar engineers working hard to meet aggressive timelines while developing a long-term roadmap for the organization. Our ideal candidate is a technical expert who gets things done using their smarts and whatever tools make sense for the job. Someone who loves to stand on the shoulders of giants to solve new problems and thrives in a rapidly innovating space working with other smart people.
- This is a hands-on, in-the-code role
- Hire, lead, mentor, and manage an existing and growing team of software engineers
- Nurture and grow the team, culture, and SDLC, defining the long-term vision for the engineering organization
- Guide system and API design, data model, and architecture for our platform
- Collaborate on our product roadmap and lead the execution of projects and features
- Lead and articulate strategic decisions regarding technology, infrastructure, and organizational development
- Understand and implement policies and standards for security and privacy
- Experience leading and growing a SaaS-based tech organization, preferably in the go-to-market technology space
- Deep understanding of system design architecture, concepts, and latest technologies
- Experience managing cloud infrastructure
- Understanding of frontend, backend, and mobile technologies
- Passion for our mission and a good sense of humor
Nice to Have
- Work experience in the early stages of a fast-growing company
- Work experience in the AI space implementing AI technologies
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. Individuals seeking employment with us are considered equally and without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
We do not accept resumes from headhunters, placement agencies, or any 3rd parties. All submissions will be considered a gift and no fee will be due.